Need help with JPE Discovery Mode

Discuss anything related to JauntePE, the utlimate utility to help you tame non-portable applications. Share your experience about the apps that work with JauntePE, and the apps that don't.
grannyGeek

Need help with JPE Discovery Mode

#1 Post by grannyGeek »

I thought I would try to portablize PaintShopPro, but it might turn out to be one of those apps that “ya jist cain’t do that-there nohow!”

Using JPE 011, and PaintShop Pro v 8.0. Windows XP-Pro SP2.
In JPE Discovery Mode, it builds the list ok, but then when I go to “Save Selected”, JPE locks up and I have to kill it with Task Manager. This happens whether I select one, some, or all of the entries on the list.

Since this app is already installed on my pc and has populated the Registry (massively, I might add), I thought I would try installing and running it inside a Sandboxie virtual environment, but JPE still locks up.
When trying to run RegShot (I tried SysTracer also) inside the sandbox, RegShot / SysTracer go into an apparent infinite loop while trying to trace the virtual registry.

Can anyone recommend an alternative to RegShot or SysTracer that will work inside Sandboxie?

Better still, can anyone advise how to get JPE Discovery Mode to work for me?

Or, give me the bad news that it can’t be done.
:cry:

redllar

#2 Post by redllar »

I've yet to have the discovery mode lock up on me like that, and I've used it quite a bit, both in testing as well as in "real world" use, but I'm not surprised it's giving you problems since it's still a fairly unused part of JPE. If you don't mind, could you please post the contents of the jauntePE_discovery.ini file here? It should be located in the JPE home directory. That way I'll at least be able to figure out if it's something in the ini or something in the registry. From your testing (very much appreciated, btw) it sounds like it's something in the ini, so hopefully I can find the bug and fix it.

Also, if you try again using the 012 version of JPE, the discovery mode will put file system usage into the discovery ini as well. It doesn't yet show up in the gui but you should find it useful info if you decide to build an app-specific JPE runtime ini.

Also, last year sometime I was able to successfully portablize PSP v 6.0 with an early version of JPE (I think it was still PortaPotty back then.) What I did was to install it in a virtual machine and then JPEize run it with all redirection turned on and no exclusions to get the portable reg and redirected file system entries. As long as they haven't completely rewritten it using a new development language such as Java or .Net then I'd say that it should still be a good candidate.

grannyGeek

#3 Post by grannyGeek »

I'm not on my home pc right now, so tonight I will try another run and post the logs tomorrow.

Maybe it won't even happen using v 012.

crownixx

#4 Post by crownixx »

dont forget about v0.2.0 :D
mybe it can help you in the discovery..i like this version

grannyGeek

#5 Post by grannyGeek »

Redllar, here is the Discovery INI from v 012.
Let me know if you want the one from v 011 also

Code: Select all

[RegKey]
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT=MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes
HKEY_CURRENT_USER=USER\S-1-5-21-606747145-1844237615-839522115-1003
HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG=MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Hardware Profiles\0001
[RegModules]
*=Paint Shop Pro.exe
0=
[RegCreate\]
0=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}\DefaultIcon
1=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}\InprocHandler32
2=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}\LocalServer32
3=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}\ProgID
4=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PaintShopPro8.Image\CLSID
5=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PaintShopPro8.Image\protocol\StdFileEditing\server
6=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc
7=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8
8=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Autosave
9=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\BrushTip
10=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\BrushVariance
11=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\BMP
12=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\DIB
13=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\EMF
14=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\EPS
15=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\FPX
16=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\GIF
17=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\IFF
18=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\JP2
19=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\JPG
20=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\LBM
21=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\MAC
22=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\PBM
23=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\PCX
24=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\PGM
25=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\PNG
26=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\PPM
27=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\PSP
28=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\RAW
29=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\RLE
30=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\SCT
31=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\SGI
32=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\TGA
33=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\TIF
34=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\WMF
35=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\WPG
36=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileExtensions
37=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations
38=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Browser
39=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Brushes
40=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Brushes\0
41=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Brushes\1
42=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Bump Maps
43=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Bump Maps\0
44=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Bump Maps\1
45=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Cache
46=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Cache\0
47=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\CMYK Profiles
48=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\CMYK Profiles\0
49=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Deformation Maps
50=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Deformation Maps\0
51=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Deformation Maps\1
52=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Environment Maps
53=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Environment Maps\0
54=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Environment Maps\1
55=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Frames
56=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Frames\0
57=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Frames\1
58=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Gradients
59=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Gradients\0
60=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Gradients\1
61=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Masks
62=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Masks\0
63=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Masks\1
64=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Palettes
65=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Palettes\0
66=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Palettes\1
67=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Patterns
68=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Patterns\0
69=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Patterns\1
70=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\PlugIns
71=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\PlugIns\0
72=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Postscript Resources
73=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Postscript Resources\0
74=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Presets
75=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Presets\0
76=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Presets\1
77=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Print Templates
78=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Print Templates\0
79=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Print Templates\1
80=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Python Libraries
81=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Python Libraries\0
82=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Python Source Editor
83=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Quick Guides
84=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Quick Guides\0
85=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Quick Guides\1
86=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\RestrictedScripts
87=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\RestrictedScripts\0
88=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\RestrictedScripts\1
89=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Sample Images
90=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Sample Images\0
91=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Sample Images\1
92=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Selections
93=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Selections\0
94=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Selections\1
95=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Shapes
96=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Shapes\0
97=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Shapes\1
98=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Styled Lines
99=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Styled Lines\0
100=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Styled Lines\1
101=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Swatches
102=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Swatches\0
103=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Swatches\1
104=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\TempFiles
105=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\TempFiles\0
106=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Textures
107=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Textures\0
108=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Textures\1
109=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\TrustedScripts
110=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\TrustedScripts\0
111=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\TrustedScripts\1
112=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Tubes
113=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Tubes\0
114=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Tubes\1
115=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Workspaces
116=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Workspaces\0
117=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Workspaces\1
118=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General
119=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\Browser
120=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\Display
121=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\Fixups
122=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\ICMSettings
123=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\Miscellaneous
124=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\PhotoSharing
125=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\PhotoSharing\Auth
126=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\Rulers
127=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\RulersGridsGuides
128=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\Transparency
129=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\UndoPreferences
130=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\Viewing
131=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\Warnings
132=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\WndsAndPalettes
133=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Histogram
134=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdClipboard\DeInitializeClipboard\GeneralSettings
135=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdClipboard\InitializeClipboard\GeneralSettings
136=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\CloseAllFiles
137=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\CloseAllFiles\GeneralSettings
138=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\CloseAllFiles\GeneralSettings\DialogPlacement
139=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\CloseAllFiles\GeneralSettings\DialogPlacement\Rect
140=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\CloseAllFiles\SaveFiles
141=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileClose\GeneralSettings
142=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileOpen
143=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileOpen\FavFileList
144=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileSave\Encoding
145=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileSave\GeneralSettings
146=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileSave\GeneralSettings\DialogPlacement
147=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileSave\GeneralSettings\DialogPlacement\Rect
148=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileSaveAs
149=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\NewFile
150=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\NewFile\FillMaterial
151=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\NewFile\FillMaterial\Gradient
152=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\NewFile\FillMaterial\Pattern
153=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\NewFile\FillMaterial\Texture
154=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\NewFile\GeneralSettings
155=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\NewFile\GeneralSettings\DialogPlacement
156=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\NewFile\GeneralSettings\DialogPlacement\Rect
157=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdLayers\SelectLayer
158=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdLayers\SelectLayer\GeneralSettings
159=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdNonGraphic\CMYK
160=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdNonGraphic\GenPreferences
161=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdNonGraphic\GenPreferences\GeneralSettings
162=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdNonGraphic\GenPreferences\GeneralSettings\DialogPlacement
163=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdNonGraphic\GenPreferences\GeneralSettings\DialogPlacement\Rect
164=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdNonGraphic\ShowLayerPalette\GeneralSettings
165=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdStandard\PrepareForTool\GeneralSettings
166=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolObject\RasterDeform
167=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolObject\RasterDeform\GeneralSettings
168=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolObject\RasterDeform\Handle1
169=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolObject\RasterDeform\Handle2
170=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolObject\RasterDeform\Handle3
171=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolObject\RasterDeform\Handle4
172=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolObject\RasterDeform\Pivot
173=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\BackgroundEraser
174=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\BackgroundEraser\Brush
175=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\BackgroundEraser\BrushTip
176=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\BackgroundEraser\BrushTip\BrushVariance
177=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\BackgroundEraser\GeneralSettings
178=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Eyedropper
179=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Eyedropper\GeneralSettings
180=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Eyedropper\Point
181=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill
182=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\BackgroundMaterial
183=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\BackgroundMaterial\Gradient
184=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\BackgroundMaterial\Pattern
185=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\BackgroundMaterial\Texture
186=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\ForegroundMaterial
187=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\ForegroundMaterial\Gradient
188=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\ForegroundMaterial\Pattern
189=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\ForegroundMaterial\Texture
190=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\GeneralSettings
191=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\Material
192=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\Material\Gradient
193=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\Material\Pattern
194=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\Material\Texture
195=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\Point
196=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect
197=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand
198=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Fill
199=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Fill\Gradient
200=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Fill\Pattern
201=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Fill\Texture
202=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\GeneralSettings
203=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Point
204=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Stroke
205=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Stroke\Gradient
206=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Stroke\Pattern
207=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Stroke\Texture
208=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolStandard\Pan\GeneralSettings
209=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolStandard\Zoom
210=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolStandard\Zoom\CenterPoint
211=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolStandard\Zoom\GeneralSettings
212=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolStandard\Zoom\Rectangle
213=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text
214=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\GeneralSettings
215=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments
216=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000
217=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Fill
218=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Fill\Gradient
219=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Fill\Pattern
220=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Fill\Texture
221=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\LineStyle
222=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\LineStyle\FirstCap
223=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\LineStyle\FirstSegCap
224=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\LineStyle\LastCap
225=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\LineStyle\LastSegCap
226=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\LineStyle\Segments
227=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Stroke
228=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Stroke\Gradient
229=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Stroke\Pattern
230=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Stroke\Texture
231=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Layer Palette
232=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Materials
233=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Materials\MRUMaterial0
234=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Materials\Palette
235=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Materials\Palette\SwatchPicker
236=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Materials\Primary
237=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Materials\Secondary
238=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Overview
239=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Recent File List
240=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\ScriptMRU
241=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Settings
242=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\StyledLine
243=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\TextPropertiesJoinStyle
244=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\ToolPresetDlgSettings
245=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGCommandManager
246=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGControlBarVersion
247=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGKeyboard-0
248=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGKeyboard-130
249=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-101
250=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-2052
251=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-2054
252=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-2056
253=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-2058
254=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-593980
255=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-593987f
256=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-5939882
257=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-59405
258=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-7007
259=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-7013
260=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolbarParameters
261=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar0
262=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar10
263=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar11
264=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar12
265=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar13
266=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar14
267=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar15
268=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar16
269=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar17
270=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar18
271=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar19
272=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar1
273=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar20
274=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar21
275=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar22
276=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar23
277=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar24
278=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar25
279=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar2
280=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar3
281=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar4
282=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar5
283=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar6
284=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar7
285=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar8
286=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Bar9
287=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ControlBars-Summary
288=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\SizingBars-SCBar-1004
289=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\SizingBars-SCBar-1007
290=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\SizingBars-SCBar-14100
291=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\SizingBars-SCBar-15107
292=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\SizingBars-SCBar-18100
293=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\SizingBars-SCBar-31100
294=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\SizingBars-SCBar-59645
295=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\SizingBars-SCBar-59646
296=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\Text Entry-SCBar-297
297=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\Text Entry
298=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ToolOptions
299=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ToolOptions\Background Eraser Tool
300=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ToolOptions\Deform Tool
301=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ToolOptions\Flood Fill Tool
302=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ToolOptions\Magic Wand
303=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ToolOptions\Pan Tool
304=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\ToolOptions\Text Tool
305=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\WindowPlacement
306=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Workspace
307=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\WorkspaceMRU
308=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32\LastVisitedMRU\
309=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32\OpenSaveMRU\*
310=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32\OpenSaveMRU\pspimage
311=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MountPoints2\{0c575f0e-1052-11dc-ae97-eec8c2b54524}\
312=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MountPoints2\{6b31dc53-1094-11dc-89f2-806d6172696f}\
313=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MountPoints2\{d04ab242-1095-11dc-ae94-806d6172696f}\
314=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MountPoints2\{d04ab243-1095-11dc-ae94-806d6172696f}\
315=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MountPoints2\{d04ab244-1095-11dc-ae94-806d6172696f}\
316=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MountPoints2\{d04ab245-1095-11dc-ae94-806d6172696f}\
317=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MountPoints2\{d04ab246-1095-11dc-ae94-806d6172696f}\
318=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MountPoints2\{f22a6d6c-1282-11dc-ae9b-af8c6760d464}\
319=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders
320=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
321=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings
322=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\BagMRU
323=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\BagMRU\1
324=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\BagMRU\1\14
325=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\BagMRU\1\14\15
326=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\BagMRU\1\8
327=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\Bags\1393\Shell
328=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\Bags\2\Shell
329=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\Bags\615\Shell
330=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\Bags\881\Shell
331=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders
332=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
333=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\StillImage\Logging
[RegOpen\]
0=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
1=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*
2=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\Clsid
3=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\DefaultIcon
4=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell
5=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.avs
6=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.bmp
7=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm
8=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.ico
9=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.lnk
10=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.lnk\ShellEx\{000214F9-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}
11=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.lnk\ShellEx\{BB2E617C-0920-11d1-9A0B-00C04FC2D6C1}
12=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.mht
13=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.pdf
14=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.pspimage
15=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.txt
16=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.xls
17=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.xls\Clsid
18=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.xls\ShellEx\IconHandler
19=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AnimationShop3.Animation
20=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\Paint Shop Pro.exe
21=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\notepad.exe
22=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Paint Shop Pro.exe
23=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\avsfile
24=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\avsfile\Clsid
25=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\avsfile\CurVer
26=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\avsfile\ShellEx\IconHandler
27=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID
28=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{00021401-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}\Implemented Categories\{00021490-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}
29=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{00BB2763-6A77-11D0-A535-00C04FD7D062}
30=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{00BB2763-6A77-11D0-A535-00C04FD7D062}\InprocHandler32
31=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{00BB2763-6A77-11D0-A535-00C04FD7D062}\InprocHandlerX86
32=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{00BB2763-6A77-11D0-A535-00C04FD7D062}\InProcServer32
33=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{00BB2763-6A77-11D0-A535-00C04FD7D062}\InprocServerX86
34=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{00BB2763-6A77-11D0-A535-00C04FD7D062}\LocalServer32
35=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{00BB2763-6A77-11D0-A535-00C04FD7D062}\LocalServer
36=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{00BB2763-6A77-11D0-A535-00C04FD7D062}\TreatAs
37=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{03C036F1-A186-11D0-824A-00AA005B4383}
38=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{03C036F1-A186-11D0-824A-00AA005B4383}\InprocHandler32
39=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{03C036F1-A186-11D0-824A-00AA005B4383}\InprocHandlerX86
40=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{03C036F1-A186-11D0-824A-00AA005B4383}\InprocServer32
41=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{03C036F1-A186-11D0-824A-00AA005B4383}\InprocServerX86
42=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{03C036F1-A186-11D0-824A-00AA005B4383}\LocalServer32
43=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{03C036F1-A186-11D0-824A-00AA005B4383}\LocalServer
44=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{03C036F1-A186-11D0-824A-00AA005B4383}\TreatAs
45=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{1EBDCF80-A200-11D0-A3A4-00C04FD706EC}
46=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{1EBDCF80-A200-11d0-A3A4-00C04FD706EC}\InprocHandler32
47=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{1EBDCF80-A200-11d0-A3A4-00C04FD706EC}\InprocHandlerX86
48=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{1EBDCF80-A200-11d0-A3A4-00C04FD706EC}\InprocServer32
49=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{1EBDCF80-A200-11d0-A3A4-00C04FD706EC}\InprocServerX86
50=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{1EBDCF80-A200-11d0-A3A4-00C04FD706EC}\LocalServer32
51=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{1EBDCF80-A200-11d0-A3A4-00C04FD706EC}\LocalServer
52=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{1EBDCF80-A200-11d0-A3A4-00C04FD706EC}\TreatAs
53=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}\InProcServer32
54=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{275C23E2-3747-11D0-9FEA-00AA003F8646}
55=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{275C23E2-3747-11D0-9FEA-00AA003F8646}\InprocHandler32
56=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{275C23E2-3747-11D0-9FEA-00AA003F8646}\InprocHandlerX86
57=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{275C23E2-3747-11D0-9FEA-00AA003F8646}\InprocServer32
58=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{275C23E2-3747-11D0-9FEA-00AA003F8646}\InprocServerX86
59=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{275C23E2-3747-11D0-9FEA-00AA003F8646}\LocalServer32
60=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{275C23E2-3747-11D0-9FEA-00AA003F8646}\LocalServer
61=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{275C23E2-3747-11D0-9FEA-00AA003F8646}\TreatAs
62=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3050F3D9-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B}\Implemented Categories\{00021490-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}
63=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3F4EEF80-BFE8-11D0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}
64=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3F4EEF80-BFE8-11d0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}\InprocHandler32
65=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3F4EEF80-BFE8-11d0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}\InprocHandlerX86
66=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3F4EEF80-BFE8-11d0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}\InprocServer32
67=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3F4EEF80-BFE8-11d0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}\InprocServerX86
68=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3F4EEF80-BFE8-11d0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}\LocalServer32
69=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3F4EEF80-BFE8-11d0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}\LocalServer
70=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3F4EEF80-BFE8-11d0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}\TreatAs
71=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{42AEDC87-2188-41FD-B9A3-0C966FEABEC1}
72=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InprocHandler32
73=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InprocHandlerX86
74=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InprocServer32
75=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InprocServerX86
76=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\LocalServer32
77=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\LocalServer
78=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\TreatAs
79=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{450D8FBA-AD25-11D0-98A8-0800361B1103}
80=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{450D8FBA-AD25-11D0-98A8-0800361B1103}\ShellFolder
81=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{4DB1AD10-3391-11D2-9A33-00C04FA36145}
82=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{4DB1AD10-3391-11D2-9A33-00C04FA36145}\InprocHandler32
83=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{4DB1AD10-3391-11D2-9A33-00C04FA36145}\InprocHandlerX86
84=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{4DB1AD10-3391-11D2-9A33-00C04FA36145}\InProcServer32
85=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{4DB1AD10-3391-11D2-9A33-00C04FA36145}\InprocServerX86
86=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{4DB1AD10-3391-11D2-9A33-00C04FA36145}\LocalServer32
87=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{4DB1AD10-3391-11D2-9A33-00C04FA36145}\LocalServer
88=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{4DB1AD10-3391-11D2-9A33-00C04FA36145}\TreatAs
89=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee}\InProcServer32
90=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{603D3800-BD81-11D0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}
91=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{603D3800-BD81-11d0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}\InprocHandler32
92=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{603D3800-BD81-11d0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}\InprocHandlerX86
93=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{603D3800-BD81-11d0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}\InprocServer32
94=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{603D3800-BD81-11d0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}\InprocServerX86
95=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{603D3800-BD81-11d0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}\LocalServer32
96=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{603D3800-BD81-11d0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}\LocalServer
97=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{603D3800-BD81-11d0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}\TreatAs
98=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}
99=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}\AuxUserType\2
100=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}\AuxUserType\3
101=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}\Implemented Categories\{00021490-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}
102=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}\InprocHandler32
103=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}\InprocServer32
104=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}\InprocServerX86
105=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}\Insertable
106=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}\LocalServer32
107=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}\MiscStatus
108=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}\TreatAs
109=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}\Verb\0
110=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6884E12E-342A-463A-9703-1CA4148AAE05}\Verb\1
111=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{750FDF0E-2A26-11D1-A3EA-080036587F03}
112=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{750fdf0e-2a26-11d1-a3ea-080036587f03}\InprocHandler32
113=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{750fdf0e-2a26-11d1-a3ea-080036587f03}\InprocHandlerX86
114=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{750fdf0e-2a26-11d1-a3ea-080036587f03}\InprocServer32
115=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{750fdf0e-2a26-11d1-a3ea-080036587f03}\InprocServerX86
116=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{750fdf0e-2a26-11d1-a3ea-080036587f03}\LocalServer32
117=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{750fdf0e-2a26-11d1-a3ea-080036587f03}\LocalServer
118=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{750fdf0e-2a26-11d1-a3ea-080036587f03}\TreatAs
119=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A1F4E726-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}
120=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A1F4E726-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}\InprocHandler32
121=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A1F4E726-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}\InprocHandlerX86
122=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A1F4E726-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}\InprocServer32
123=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A1F4E726-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}\InprocServerX86
124=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A1F4E726-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}\LocalServer32
125=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A1F4E726-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}\TreatAs
126=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{BBAC09B1-05A9-4E4F-93BA-1E409D52A268}
127=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{D3E34B21-9D75-101A-8C3D-00AA001A1652}\Implemented Categories\{00021490-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}
128=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory
129=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Clsid
130=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\CurVer
131=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\ShellEx\DataHandler
132=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\ShellEx\IconHandler
133=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\ShellEx\{BB2E617C-0920-11D1-9A0B-00C04FC2D6C1}
134=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shellex\FolderExtensions
135=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shellex\FolderExtensions\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}
136=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder
137=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\Clsid
138=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\ShellEx\DataHandler
139=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\ShellEx\{BB2E617C-0920-11D1-9A0B-00C04FC2D6C1}
140=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\htmlfile\shell\open\command
141=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\icofile
142=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\icofile\Clsid
143=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\icofile\CurVer
144=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\icofile\ShellEx\IconHandler
145=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{0000010E-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}
146=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{0000010e-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}\ProxyStubClsid32
147=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{000214E6-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}\ProxyStubClsid32
148=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{5EB2502A-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}
149=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{5EB2502A-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}\ProxyStubClsid32
150=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{79EAC9C4-BAF9-11CE-8C82-00AA004BA90B}\ProxyStubClsid32
151=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{93F2F68C-1D1B-11D3-A30E-00C04F79ABD1}\ProxyStubClsid32
152=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{b722bccb-4e68-101b-a2bc-00aa00404770}\ProxyStubClsid32
153=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{EAB22AC1-30C1-11CF-A7EB-0000C05BAE0B}\Typelib
154=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\JascPaintShopPhotoAlbumAlbum
155=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile
156=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile\CLSID
157=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile\CurVer
158=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile\shellex\IconHandler
159=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile\ShellEx\{000214F9-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}
160=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile\ShellEx\{BB2E617C-0920-11D1-9A0B-00C04FC2D6C1}
161=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mhtmlfile
162=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mhtmlfile\Clsid
163=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mhtmlfile\CurVer
164=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mhtmlfile\ShellEx\IconHandler
165=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Network\SharingHandler
166=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Paint.Picture
167=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Paint.Picture\Clsid
168=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Paint.Picture\CurVer
169=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Paint.Picture\ShellEx\IconHandler
170=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PaintShopPro8.Image
171=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PaintShopPro8.Image\CLSID
172=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PaintShopPro8.Image\CurVer
173=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PaintShopPro8.Image\DefaultIcon
174=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PaintShopPro8.Image\Insertable
175=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PaintShopPro8.Image\protocol\StdFileEditing\verb\0
176=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PaintShopPro8.Image\shell
177=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PaintShopPro8.Image\ShellEx\IconHandler
178=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.avs
179=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.bmp
180=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.bmp\ShellEx\IconHandler
181=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.ico
182=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.lnk
183=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.mht
184=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.pdf
185=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.pspimage
186=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.txt
187=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.xls
188=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.xls\Clsid
189=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.xls\ShellEx\IconHandler
190=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\image
191=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\image\Clsid
192=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\image\ShellEx\IconHandler
193=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\text
194=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\text\Clsid
195=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\text\ShellEx\IconHandler
196=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\txtfile
197=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\txtfile\Clsid
198=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\txtfile\CurVer
199=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\txtfile\ShellEx\IconHandler
200=HKEY_CURRENT_USER
201=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\AppEvents\Schemes\Apps\.Default\CCSelect\.current
202=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop
203=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics
204=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software
205=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc
206=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Global
207=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Installers
208=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Autosave
209=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\BrushVariance
210=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\BMP
211=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\DIB
212=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\EMF
213=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\EPS
214=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\FPX
215=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\GIF
216=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\IFF
217=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\JP2
218=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\JPG
219=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\LBM
220=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\MAC
221=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\PBM
222=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\PCX
223=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\PGM
224=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\PNG
225=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\PPM
226=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\PSP
227=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\RAW
228=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\RLE
229=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\SCT
230=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\SGI
231=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\TGA
232=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\TIF
233=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\WMF
234=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Encoding\WPG
235=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileExtensions
236=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations
237=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Browser
238=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Brushes
239=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Brushes\0
240=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Brushes\1
241=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Bump Maps
242=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Bump Maps\0
243=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Bump Maps\1
244=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Cache
245=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Cache\0
246=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\CMYK Profiles
247=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\CMYK Profiles\0
248=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Deformation Maps
249=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Deformation Maps\0
250=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Deformation Maps\1
251=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Environment Maps
252=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Environment Maps\0
253=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Environment Maps\1
254=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Frames
255=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Frames\0
256=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Frames\1
257=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Gradients
258=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Gradients\0
259=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Gradients\1
260=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Masks
261=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Masks\0
262=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Masks\1
263=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Palettes
264=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Palettes\0
265=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Palettes\1
266=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Patterns
267=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Patterns\0
268=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Patterns\1
269=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\PlugIns
270=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\PlugIns\0
271=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Postscript Resources
272=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Postscript Resources\0
273=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Presets
274=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Presets\0
275=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Presets\1
276=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Print Templates
277=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Print Templates\0
278=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Print Templates\1
279=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Python Libraries
280=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Python Libraries\0
281=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Python Source Editor
282=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Quick Guides
283=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Quick Guides\0
284=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Quick Guides\1
285=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\RestrictedScripts
286=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\RestrictedScripts\0
287=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\RestrictedScripts\1
288=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Sample Images
289=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Sample Images\0
290=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Sample Images\1
291=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Selections
292=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Selections\0
293=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Selections\1
294=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Shapes
295=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Shapes\0
296=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Shapes\1
297=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Styled Lines
298=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Styled Lines\0
299=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Styled Lines\1
300=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Swatches
301=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Swatches\0
302=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Swatches\1
303=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\TempFiles
304=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\TempFiles\0
305=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Textures
306=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Textures\0
307=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Textures\1
308=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\TrustedScripts
309=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\TrustedScripts\0
310=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\TrustedScripts\1
311=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Tubes
312=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Tubes\0
313=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Tubes\1
314=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Workspaces
315=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Workspaces\0
316=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\FileLocations\Workspaces\1
317=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General
318=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\Browser
319=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\Display
320=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\Fixups
321=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\ICMSettings
322=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\Miscellaneous
323=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\PhotoSharing
324=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\PhotoSharing\Auth
325=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\Rulers
326=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\RulersGridsGuides
327=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\Transparency
328=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\UndoPreferences
329=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\Viewing
330=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\Warnings
331=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\General\WndsAndPalettes
332=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Histogram
333=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdClipboard\DeInitializeClipboard\GeneralSettings
334=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdClipboard\InitializeClipboard\GeneralSettings
335=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdColor\SetMaterial\GeneralSettings
336=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\CloseAllFiles
337=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\CloseAllFiles\GeneralSettings
338=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\CloseAllFiles\GeneralSettings\DialogPlacement
339=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\CloseAllFiles\GeneralSettings\DialogPlacement\Rect
340=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\CloseAllFiles\SaveFiles
341=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileClose\GeneralSettings
342=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileOpen
343=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileOpen\FavFileList
344=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileOpen\GeneralSettings
345=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileSave\Encoding
346=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileSave\GeneralSettings
347=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileSave\GeneralSettings\DialogPlacement
348=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileSave\GeneralSettings\DialogPlacement\Rect
349=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\FileSaveAs
350=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\NewFile
351=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\NewFile\FillMaterial
352=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\NewFile\FillMaterial\Gradient
353=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\NewFile\FillMaterial\Pattern
354=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\NewFile\FillMaterial\Texture
355=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\NewFile\GeneralSettings
356=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\NewFile\GeneralSettings\DialogPlacement
357=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdFile\NewFile\GeneralSettings\DialogPlacement\Rect
358=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdLayers\NewVectorLayer\GeneralSettings
359=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdLayers\SelectLayer
360=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdLayers\SelectLayer\GeneralSettings
361=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdNonGraphic\AutosaveSettings
362=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdNonGraphic\AutosaveSettings\GeneralSettings
363=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdNonGraphic\CMYK
364=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdNonGraphic\GenPreferences
365=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdNonGraphic\GenPreferences\GeneralSettings
366=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdNonGraphic\GenPreferences\GeneralSettings\DialogPlacement
367=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdNonGraphic\GenPreferences\GeneralSettings\DialogPlacement\Rect
368=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascCmdNonGraphic\ShowLayerPalette\GeneralSettings
369=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolObject\RasterDeform
370=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolObject\RasterDeform\GeneralSettings
371=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolObject\RasterDeform\Handle1
372=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolObject\RasterDeform\Handle2
373=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolObject\RasterDeform\Handle3
374=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolObject\RasterDeform\Handle4
375=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolObject\RasterDeform\Pivot
376=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\BackgroundEraser
377=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\BackgroundEraser\Brush
378=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\BackgroundEraser\BrushTip
379=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\BackgroundEraser\BrushTip\BrushVariance
380=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\BackgroundEraser\GeneralSettings
381=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Eyedropper
382=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Eyedropper\GeneralSettings
383=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Eyedropper\Point
384=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill
385=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\BackgroundMaterial
386=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\BackgroundMaterial\Gradient
387=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\BackgroundMaterial\Pattern
388=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\BackgroundMaterial\Texture
389=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\ForegroundMaterial
390=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\ForegroundMaterial\Gradient
391=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\ForegroundMaterial\Pattern
392=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\ForegroundMaterial\Texture
393=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\GeneralSettings
394=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\Material
395=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\Material\Gradient
396=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\Material\Pattern
397=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\Material\Texture
398=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolPaint\Fill\Point
399=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect
400=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand
401=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Fill
402=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Fill\Gradient
403=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Fill\Pattern
404=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Fill\Texture
405=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\GeneralSettings
406=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Point
407=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Stroke
408=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Stroke\Gradient
409=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Stroke\Pattern
410=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MagicWand\Stroke\Texture
411=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MoveSelection
412=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolSelect\MoveSelection\GeneralSettings
413=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolStandard\Pan\GeneralSettings
414=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolStandard\Zoom
415=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolStandard\Zoom\CenterPoint
416=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolStandard\Zoom\GeneralSettings
417=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolStandard\Zoom\Rectangle
418=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text
419=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\GeneralSettings
420=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments
421=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000
422=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Fill
423=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Fill\Gradient
424=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Fill\Pattern
425=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Fill\Texture
426=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\LineStyle
427=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\LineStyle\FirstCap
428=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\LineStyle\FirstSegCap
429=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\LineStyle\LastCap
430=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\LineStyle\LastSegCap
431=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\LineStyle\Segments
432=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Start
433=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Stroke
434=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Stroke\Gradient
435=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Stroke\Pattern
436=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\JascToolText\Text\Segments\0000\Stroke\Texture
437=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Layer Palette
438=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Materials
439=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Materials\MRUMaterial0
440=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Materials\MRUMaterial1
441=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Materials\Palette
442=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Materials\Palette\SwatchPicker
443=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Materials\Primary
444=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Materials\Secondary
445=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Overview
446=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Recent File List
447=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\ScriptMRU
448=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\Settings
449=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization
450=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGCommandManager
451=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGControlBarVersion
452=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGKeyboard-0
453=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGKeyboard-130
454=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-01b5d
455=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-01b6a
456=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-01b90
457=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-01f4
458=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-04650
459=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-04651
460=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-061c4
461=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-061c5
462=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-07f3
463=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-07f4
464=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-07f5
465=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-080c
466=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-101
467=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-2052
468=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-2054
469=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-2056
470=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-2058
471=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8\UI Customization\BCGToolBar-593980
472=HKEY_C

grannyGeek

#6 Post by grannyGeek »

Well, I just read Redllar’s latest post, and don’t know if he will respond here any more. (I hope we haven’t lost him for good this time) I will post my findings anyway, hopefully he or someone will advise.

Go get a beverage, this is going to be a long post . . . .

some notes about what I tried ---

I tried PaintShop Pro with JPE v 012, and NO LOCK-UP. :)
But it did NOT display a list in the window. I clicked “view selected” >> OK. JPE populated the discovery INI, but the Jpe_Registry.REG is unchanged from the original download, and the Discovery.reg is still as naked as when you created it.

I did a new install of rich-text editor CryptEdit (never installed on this hard-drive before).
I ran it through JPE Discovery Mode, a long list displayed in the window, I selected the entire list “to be copied”. I've never seen a list displayed in v 012 since.
Again, the items appear in the Discovery.INI, but not in Jpe_Registry.REG or Discovery.REG.
I moved the INI file, then ran CryptEdit a second time through Discovery Mode, and it did NOT display a list. However, I clicked “View Selected” >> OK, and a new shorter Discovery.INI was created. The .REG files are still unchanged.

I ran CryptEdit a third time, it did NOT display a list.
I clicked “CANCEL”, and a new Discovery.INI was created. The .REG files are still unchanged.

I won't type more, but I ran several apps through v 012 (including Solitaire), two or three runs each, and got similar results.

I tried PaintShopPro on v 011 once more just to verify the lock-up.
JPE generated the reg keys list, I selected all, clicked “View Selected”>> OKindow, got the eternal hourglass, and killed it with Task Manager. ( over 1600 entries in INI - overload?)

CryptEdit with v 011 - first run worked fine, INI and Discovery.REG file updated.
Then on successive runs, I select the list, "view selected", and as soon as I click OK on the second window, JPE crashes. The INI is updated, REG file is not. 88 entries on this one. That's a short list, so I guess overload is NOT the problem after all. (and am I peeved, I overwrote that initial reg file by mistake, and now I'll never get another.)
After crashing, upon re-opening JPE, the CryptEdit icon no longer appears in the launch window, and its entry is deleted from Launchpad.ini. Normally, that icon stays there until manually removed, correct?

VirtualDub with v 011 worked fine. List displayed, and copied into the Discovery.ini *AND* into the Discovery.reg file. Multiple runs all work fine. 194 entries in the INI file.

In summary --

With JPE v 011 ---
The Discovery.INI is always created or new data appended, regardless of what choices I make, even Cancel on the first or second window.

Reg keys List is always displayed.

Discovery.REG file is properly created for most apps, but PaintShop Pro v 8.0 makes JPE lock up, CryptEdit makes it shut down without completing the REG file.

With JPE v 012 ---
The Discovery.INI is always created, as with v 011.

Reg keys List is almost never displayed.
I'm usually not seeing the generated list of registry entries displayed in the JPE window, and the list-view window "Module" drop-down list is empty.
Does JPE v012 only display the list when you are doing first run of a newly installed app?
Possibly coincidence, but I have only seen it once --- with a fresh install of CryptEdit. Uninstall and Re-install of that app still would not get me a displayed list, either.

Discovery.REG file is never created.
The message box says that the list is loaded into the jpe_Registry.reg file, but that file is not being touched.
On the other hand, the *Discovery*.reg properties indicate that it is modified, but the file remains empty. (maybe because the list is not getting generated properly ?)

I'm just fumbling around, and don't know if these scattered bits are of any use.
Are there other steps I can take, or more info I can provide, that will be useful to you?

redllar

#7 Post by redllar »

gg, thanks for the discovery ini contents and the info.

I hate to tell you this though, but the 012 version had a modules list related bug in it. And unfortunately it affected discovery mode runs as well. So what I'll need from you is either a 011 discovery ini or an 013 one. If you don't have the 013 version you might still be able to get a copy from one of the links in the 013-related post here. If not, PM me with an email address and I'll send you the latest version. Also, just to make sure that we get a good discovery ini generated, it would help if you could temporarily rename the PSP JPE ini to something else.

I went ahead and changed the ini you posted so that at least the PSP exe module would show up. I was then able to run discovery mode and select the main PSP entry and get a discovery.reg generated. But since I don't have PSP installed I didn't get anything in the .reg. No crashes though so I think the crash is coming from an attempt to pull data from the system registry.

One thing I would like you to try when you make your new discovery mode is to NOT select all in the discovery list. Instead, find the [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jasc\Paint Shop Pro 8] entry and just select it. Then see if you can get a .reg generated without JPE crashing.

If JPE does crash then what I'll need from you as well is a regedit generated .reg file of that key's contents. If you don't know how to get it post back here and I'll post the steps to take to get it.

grannyGeek

#8 Post by grannyGeek »

I'm so relieved you are still talking to us.

I just happen to have the v 011 discovery.ini on my thumb drive, would you like me to post it, or wait til tomorrow when I can post a new one from v 013 (which I did just snag off the 013 thread.)

redllar

#9 Post by redllar »

I just happen to have the v 011 discovery.ini on my thumb drive, would you like me to post it, or wait til tomorrow when I can post a new one from v 013
Whatever you think best represents the problem. I think both should give the same result re: discovery ini.

grannyGeek

#10 Post by grannyGeek »

:( the sad news
v 013 still wouldn't display list or generate a Discovery.reg file, same as v 012.

:) :) AND THE GLAD NEWS !!!
I got v 011 Discovery to work with PSP and with CryptEdit.
Your instruction to select a single key was the clue to trigger an investigation.

The culprit that causes PSP to lock up JPE seems to be key HKCU\Software, and also HKLM\ Software.
The one that makes CryptEdit crash JPE is HKCU.

I believe that in my random tests (blind chance, coupled with registry ignorance) I must have selected those keys on every attempt. I haven’t yet found another app in my small stable that generates those keys, so I can’t confirm it 100%, but I can now make JPE lock up or crash at will.
If you want them for further research, here is link to 2.5 mb zip of the exported problem reg keys.
http://www.mediafire.com/?4dyt9zc1zdd

Do you still want the discovery.INI?
here is link for tiny zip file
http://www.mediafire.com/?ffyu19sl0xm

The PSP keys list goes :
HKCR\htm
HKCR\htmfile\shell\open\command
HKCU\Software
HKCU\Software\Jasc
…..Followed by the dozens of PSP individual keys ……

You instructed to select HKCU\Software\Jasc\Paintshop Pro 8, but there is no key named so, they all have sub headings appended. So I selected HKCU\Software\Jasc. And it generated the Discovery.REG file.

I need a smiley that shoots off fireworks. I feel like a kid on Christmas, and it's all your fault.
:D

EDIT --- added link for discovery.INI file

redllar

#11 Post by redllar »

Hey gG, sorry for missing your post earlier. Thanks for the files. I got them so feel free to zap them whenever.

And I'm pretty sure I know what the problem is now.

And just fyi, if you use discovery mode again it would be a good idea to only select those paths that you are sure are related to your app. That means paths that are closely named to the app, or are associated with the file extensions that the app uses, etc. It's also a good idea to only select the paths that are associated with modifications of the registry, i.e., use the Created, Modified, and Deleted buttons as filters to help in the selection process.

If you want, feel free to just post the contents of the discovery ini file in this forum the next time you run it. I'm sure someone will come along to guide you on what paths to select for extraction.

Anyway, my apologies for this mess. I should never have allowed paths like HKCR and HKCU in the list to begin with, or even their direct descendants. That just covers too much of the registry's contents. So I'll try and put in some mods to help prevent such things in the future.

Thanks again. Hope you got what you wanted. If not, post again and we'll see what we can do.

grannyGeek

#12 Post by grannyGeek »

no no no. You got it all backwards, I am the one who does the thanking --- you were the one who did all the work and all the helping.

I was fumbling in the dark a LOT, and like I said earlier, your instruction about selecting a "single key" made the penny drop.
I got my head around the concept of how JPE works a little better now.

I'm going to go experiment some more and see what I can learn. I will holler for help again if I get into quicksand.

Thank you again for your help, and for your ingenuity and hard work in creating JPE.

redllar

#13 Post by redllar »

I guess you don't realize how much fun working with others is for a developer. Most of us couldn't care less how many downloads it gets, etc. All we want is feedback, even if it's negative, as long as it's constructive.

For me, that's the only reason I've ever created any app - to see if I could get people interested enough so that they would actually be willing to spend time on its future rather than just on its use.

So again, thank you and the rest here who've helped me help you.

Enough of this now. I gotta get to work.