Batch Convert Docx to Txt Software

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
igec

Batch Convert Docx to Txt Software

#1 Post by igec »

How to: How to Batch Convert Word Docx files to Txt on Windows PC
Download: Download Docx files to Txt Batch Converter on Windows
License: freeware
Released Date: 2020-08-09

Free batch Word .docx to .txt text file converter for Windows PC

You can use this free .docx to text file converter to convert many .docx to .txt extension files in a few seconds

The usage of this free and portable docx to text file converter for Windows is very simple, you can drag and drop a folder or file into the converter, and the output will be automatically saved as a folder name or file name starting with "zz_"

If you are not familiar with dragging and dropping folders or files, you can click the "Open Folder" button to select a docx folder, or click the "Open File" button to select a docx file

igec

Re: Batch Convert Docx to Txt Software

#2 Post by igec »

Of course, it is 100% clean and safe

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/b56 ... /detection

vevy

Re: Batch Convert Docx to Txt Software

#3 Post by vevy »

To be honest, people here are more technically-inclined than your average user. We already got our systems for getting text out of rich document formats. At least I know I do.

Also, even established conversion software (of cryptic proprietary formats like MS files, or PDF) with many years and many contributors sometimes still fail to properly perform the conversion. A new piece of software is unfortunately gonna be met with skepticism. You may need to emphasize (or work on) distinguishing features for your software.

I am aware you offer it for free, but we are kind of spoiled for choice!

Similarly, with things like media conversion, details matter. What libraries are you using? If I care about converting my files to uncompressed wav to work with them, then I probably have a whole DAW that supports many formats. Also, I'd care about the codec to be used.

I would also, as a user, be careful with any network-facing tool like an http/ftp server because of security and privacy concerns.

One last thing is that the interaction here is not exactly overwhelming, to be honest. As you can see here, many threads of important issues/good tools many not get replies at all even after hundreds of views. We are not very talkative, it seems!

Your mental calculation software seems unique enough that it might get some attention. Good job on that!