Faststone Image Viewer 3.3

Submit updates of portable freeware that are already listed in the database.
Ennovy

Faststone Image Viewer 3.3

#1 Post by Ennovy »

The new version of this excellent viewer has been released, only the english version at the moment.
changelog:
Added "Enhance Colors" (press Ctrl+E), which makes it easy to adjust brightness, gamma, contrast and saturation of the image

Enhanced "Sharpen/Blur"

Added "Obscure (Blur)" under "Edit" menu, which can be used to obscure sensitive information in the image

Added new option "Remind me to save changes" to the Settings. Uncheck this option if you do not want the popup message "Do you want to save the changes you have made to this image?"

Allowed image tagging in slide show

Added "Slide Show Builder" (under "Create" menu), which allows you to save a slide show, including image and music files, into a single exe file that can be played in other computers without FastStone Image Viewer

Enhanced the "Download Photos" tool. Now it is possible to get photos from both cameras and card readers via USB

Enhanced the "Change Timestamp" under Tools menu. Now it allows you to change/adjust the date time when photos were taken

Added "Remove JPEG Metadata" to Tools menu. It allows you to remove metadata such as EXIF, IPTC, embedded thumbnails etc from jpeg files

Added Show Histogram option to the image comparison tool

Enhanced the RAW library. Now it is recommended to view RAW files using the embedded preview image for faster performance (see RAW tab in the Settings)

In the image comparison tool, now it is possible to pan around with arrow keys

Other small improvements in the user interface

Fixed some bugs
The portable version, download it here: http://www.faststone.org/DN/FSViewer33.zip

Have a nice day :lol:

Checker

#2 Post by Checker »

I love this app.
Nice new features. I hope a multi language version will follow soon.