Password Safe

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
technicolordreamcoat

Password Safe

#1 Post by technicolordreamcoat »

Password Safe keeps all your passwords and personal data secure with 256-bit encryption. It's an easy to use portable application which can be used from your PC or USB thumbdrive. Password safe is a great personal data management tool. One 'Master Password' is all that is needed to access all your passwords and personal information.
Homepage:
http://www.password-safe.net/index.php

AlephX

#2 Post by AlephX »

Thanks! Added to the Database... "nice look" app!

smaragdus

Re: Password Safe

#3 Post by smaragdus »

On first run Password Safe version 3.38 saved the configuration file (pwsafe.cfg) not in program folder but in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PasswordSafe\pwsafe.cfg. However after I cut pwsafe.cfg to program folder Password Safe used it.

SYSTEM

Re: Password Safe

#4 Post by SYSTEM »

smaragdus wrote:On first run Password Safe version 3.38 saved the configuration file (pwsafe.cfg) not in program folder but in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PasswordSafe\pwsafe.cfg. However after I cut pwsafe.cfg to program folder Password Safe used it.
I can confirm that behavior. I changed extraction instructions accordingly.
My YouTube channel | Release date of my 13th playlist: August 24, 2020