EveryPass password manager

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
Andrew Lee

Re: EveryPass password manager

#16 Post by Andrew Lee »

I would vote for it. I actually have a couple of these around (a Unicode converter for example, which I ripped off from a site which escapes my memory), which I added to various portable versions of browsers (currently Palemoon), and bookmarked for quick access. Can't get more portable than that!

My vote against Java is because it is not universal, and slow as molasses. I see some .NET apps are being accepted now. I still try to avoid .NET apps for speed and memory overhead issues, but its universality is a given on Windows these days.

HTML apps have no speed issues as long as your browser is already active. Personally, I would love to see how of them around! I never have any problems "porting" them from one browser to another.

kubakk

#17 Post by kubakk »

Thanks for your kind words in this debate Andrew :-)

Napiophelios

#18 Post by Napiophelios »

Wispernote is from the same authors of EveryPas password manager.
Same concept just for encrypted messages (the option to add attachments available).

https://www.consunet.com.au/products/whispernote/