Hi folks! [Xpadder]

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
Fluffy

Hi folks! [Xpadder]

#1 Post by Fluffy »

Well, it's been about a year so I figured it was time for me to get off my lazy ass and post a new addition to the database. Hopefully the next one won't take nearly as long!

I've actually gotten a job (not sure if I mentioned this before or not) and just had my 1-year anniversary there. Unfortunately it's a 50+ hours, 5-6 days a week job so I haven't had too much time for myself, and what little time I do have I spend playing the newer commercial games on my newly-upgraded system (about damn time, too!). I still keep up on PF and hopefully I'll be back to being a bit more of a regular around here again as far as posting apps/updates goes, though I'm not certain about how much time I'll spend on the forums. I probably also won't be doing much during the weekdays either, but you never know.

Anyways, keep your eyes peeled for new games and updates. And to anyone that owns a PC gaming controller: grab Xpadder! You might find it to be more useful than you'd think. :)

Ennovy

#2 Post by Ennovy »

Hi Fluffy

Good to have you back on TPFC :wink:
And already 2 additions to the database: Xpadder and THG Task Assignment Manager :!:
Hope you can find the time to visit the TPFC forum more often now.

Fluffy

#3 Post by Fluffy »

That's what I'm aiming for. Actually I'm going to focus completely on games and gaming-related apps instead of working on normal applications so I can make the most of my time.

I noticed that someone else found the doomRL update before I got a chance to update the entry, so I'll take care of that. I'm also looking into the portability of a standalone Quake III game called Urban Terror and so far it looks promising. Just going to get my roommate to copy everything over onto his PC and test it out to make sure. Great gameplay, less pseudo-realism than that boring Counter-Strike but still enough of a departure from standard deathmatching to keep it in the same vein.

(In my haste to try out this game I forgot to do the standard regshot. :oops: )

Andrew Lee

#4 Post by Andrew Lee »

Hi Fluffy, glad to have you back!

The past few months has been a little tight for me, so I couldn't be as active as I wanted to be. So it's really nice to have you and AlephX around to prop things up a little.

Happy New Year!

Firewrath

#5 Post by Firewrath »

wait!What?! you weren't banned?! ;)
so unfair, :P

eitherway nice to see you around again Fluff, :P
Welcome back,

Fluffy

#6 Post by Fluffy »

Hi Andrew, great to be back. I'm trying to keep things a little more relaxed than when I first started (remember when I added 20+ puzzle apps in a day?) so you probably won't see new games from me every day, but there's a couple that I still want desperately to add. Stranded 2 was on my list for ages but I just never really got around to adding it.

Anyways, glad to see all is well at TPFC. And screw you Firewrath. :D