Sysinternals Control Center

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
joby_toss

Sysinternals Control Center

#1 Post by joby_toss »

WSCC - Sysinternals Control Center 1.0.0.0 from KLS is a great tool!
  • "WSCC is a FREEWARE program that allows you to view, execute and organize the utilities from the Windows Sysinternals Suite. WSCC is only an interface, you need to download and install Windows Sysinternals Suite separately. Alternatively, WSCC can work with the Sysinternals Live service provided by Microsoft.
    WSCC uses the included WSCC Console to execute command line applications.
    WSCC is portable, installation is not required. Extract the content of the downloaded zip archive to any directory on your computer."
Requirements: Windows Sysinternals Suite
No registry entries or files outside its folder are created as far as i could verify.
Enjoy!

Later edit:
Has anybody any idea if there is something similar to this but for NirSoft utilities? I have now 129 of his utilities and is getting harder to browse and launch a specific one!

spacemonkey

#2 Post by spacemonkey »

Has anybody any idea if there is something similar to this but for NirSoft utilities? I have now 129 of his utilities and is getting harder to browse and launch a specific one!
I asked him if he any plans to create a multi purpose tool that would contain several of his programs. His reply was along the lines of "its a plan for the future but its easier as it is for now"... Shame as I'm sure it would be really well received.

joby_toss

#3 Post by joby_toss »

I've sent a mail to KLS Soft asking them about NirSoft.
The reply is promising:
"Dear Sir,
Yes we know the Nirsoft utilities and the feature you requested it is
already planned.
Best regards,
KLS Soft"
Cheers!

spacemonkey

#4 Post by spacemonkey »

Now that sounds promising. Ill keep my eyes out for that :shock:

joby_toss

#5 Post by joby_toss »