EyeDropper 3.01

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
knattefnattetjatte

EyeDropper 3.01

#1 Post by knattefnattetjatte »

When you added ColorCop I realised that I could inform you about another color picker that I have used for many years.

EyeDropper 3.01
http://www.inetia.com/eng/eyedropper_eng.php
Freeware
36 KB
inetia.com wrote:EyeDropper's basic function is the extremely precise reading of the monitor's color values and enlarging area around the mouse pointer, which enables pixle-accurate work. EyeDropper is easily accessible, and is just one click away: All you have to do is move your pointer over the area you are interested in and, voila! - you can instantly see the color values and data in EyeDropper's console, which symbiotically moves with your mouse. The accumulated data is presented in RGB, CMYK and RGBHEX formats, which gives you tremendous flexibility when using EyeDropper.

Andrew Lee

#2 Post by Andrew Lee »

Thanks! But I will pass on this 'cos it writes a ton of settings to the registry.

knattefnattetjatte

#3 Post by knattefnattetjatte »

Andrew Lee wrote:Thanks! But I will pass on this 'cos it writes a ton of settings to the registry.
Oh :shock: Sorry.

NewKreation

#4 Post by NewKreation »

FYI...

I downloaded the latest version 4.0

It writes the settings to an ini file in the program directory I created. Correct me if I am wrong, but I could not find any registry entries.