LazPaint - image editor

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
circular

Re: LazPaint

#16 Post by circular »

Here on Windows, it works when I open the object but if I select rounded faces, it crashes. It happens when computing the shading of polygons. The normal vector go through an invalid value. Not sure why this happens.

JohnTHaller

#17 Post by JohnTHaller »

circular wrote:Here on Windows, it works when I open the object but if I select rounded faces, it crashes. It happens when computing the shading of polygons. The normal vector go through an invalid value. Not sure why this happens.
Confirmed as a bug in the base app. I'd suggest reporting it to the publisher by creating a ticket here: https://sourceforge.net/p/lazpaint/bugs/?source=navbar Knowing the origination of the object may help and they may have additional questions for you. I can confirm seeing the same bug on my end, though, so you know it's not something specific to your PC/configuration.
PortableApps.com - The open standard for portable software | Support Net Neutrality

billon

#18 Post by billon »

Latest version is 7.1.1
Now supports RAW images, WebP and scripting (req. Python 3)

For XP users: included libwebp32.dll is XP-incompatible, so get old one from XnView (if you have) ... or somewhere