Vigenere+ text cipher (toy)

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
dmg

Re: Vigenere+ text cipher (toy)

#16 Post by dmg »

guinness wrote:That's just it I am interested, at least dmg knows that, since I have helped them many times in that past with AHK and AutoIt. Right dmg?
Indeed! You have been helpful and encouraging on many occasions over the last few years, and I thank you. :)

@Checker:
Wow. That reminds me of the first computer my family had. I don't know the name or model but it was a silver box about the size of a VCR. You had to plug it into a TV and all the data was stored on cassette tapes! I was too young to do much with it but my family would tinker with it a lot. I remember playing a game on it called Zaxxon. Ahh, good times. 8)

NickR

#17 Post by NickR »

@Checker
Ah thanks for the memory :P
Those PETs were great machines
I never owned one but I had one on loan and it was brilliant,
games writing most of the night after COBOLing all day.
If you still have one it must be a dilemma of keeping the fun
or selling for a fortune :|

Midas

#18 Post by Midas »

dmg wrote:That reminds me of the first computer my family had. I don't know the name or model but it was a silver box about the size of a VCR. You had to plug it into a TV and all the data was stored on cassette tapes! I was too young to do much with it but my family would tinker with it a lot. I remember playing a game on it called Zaxxon.