Taskix

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
steven0451

Taskix

#1 Post by steven0451 »

What It Does
Reorders buttons on your windows taskbar using in-place drag & drop.

Compatibility
Runs in Windows XP or later (Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 or Windows Vista).

How To Use It
Simply drag-and-drop the button you want to move. Note that if "Group similar taskbar buttons" is set, you will be able to move a button inside the group or move the group as a whole, but not to move a button out of its group. If you open many windows so buttons end up stacked up on a single taskbar button - Taskix will also work inside the stacked button list.
(No registry entries found...)

Taskix Website

Midas

Re: Taskix

#2 Post by Midas »

Old topic update: Taskix v2.1 released (download and changelog at http://taskix.robustit.com/).
  • [url]http://taskix.robustit.com/[/url] author wrote:Why register? Even unregistered, Taskix has the same functionality and is not limited in time or in performance. However paying the $4.00 license fee is your Thank You for the considerable time and effort invested by me in Taskix.

I am Baas

#3 Post by I am Baas »

A picture is worth more than ...
2015-04-21_200617.PNG
2015-04-21_200617.PNG (4.93 KiB) Viewed 5414 times

@Midas

Did you test it for portability on your beloved XP rig?

Midas

#4 Post by Midas »

I am Baas wrote:Did you test it for portability on your beloved XP rig?
  • Not yet. :oops:

Among several other pieces of kit, my T61 seems to be slowly dying on me (fan trouble), so I've been busy making the jump to a newer Win7 X220 -- only I can't quite seem to settle in... :x