Pazera Free Audio Extractor

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
jack

Pazera Free Audio Extractor

#1 Post by jack »

Last edited by jack on Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:24 pm, edited 9 times in total.

webfork

Re: Pazera Free Audio Extractor

#2 Post by webfork »

That's a solid program update report :)

jack

#3 Post by jack »

Today was released version 2.3.

Changes:
  • New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
    Possibility to splitting the output files based on chapters stored in the source files.
    New columns: full file name, audio codec, audio codec ID, audio profile, audio bitrate, channels, sampling, audio stream size, menu, chapter count, chapter number, chapter title, chapter start, chapter end.
    Displaying a more detailed information about the source files in the File properties window.
    New actions: clear file list, uncheck all files, check selected files, uncheck selected files.
    Possibility to hide panel with conversion settings.
    Added support for Swedish language.

jack

#4 Post by jack »

Today was released version 2.4

Changes:
  • From now program is also available in a 64-bit version.
    New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
    New output formats/codecs: M4A - ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec), WavPack, AIFF.
    Better support for FLAC files.
    Additional navigation buttons.
    Ability to set a prefix and suffix for the names of the generated files.
    New visual style: Cobalt XEMedia.
    Improved compatibility with Windows XP.
    Minor bug fixes and enhancements.

SYSTEM

#5 Post by SYSTEM »

jack wrote:Today was released version 2.4
Thank you. Entry updated. :)
My YouTube channel | Release date of my 13th playlist: August 24, 2020

jack

#6 Post by jack »

Today was released version 2.5

Changes:
  • New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
    Added ability to edit output directory list.
    Changes in the program interface: slightly modified toolbar and menus.
    New window: Tools Info
    Bug fixes and enhancements.

SYSTEM

#7 Post by SYSTEM »

jack wrote:Today was released version 2.5
Entry updated. :)
My YouTube channel | Release date of my 13th playlist: August 24, 2020

jack

#8 Post by jack »

Today was released version 2.6

Changes:
  • New output formats/codecs: Opus (Ogg), MKA - Opus, CAF - Opus.
    New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
    New conversion profiles.
    New translations: Arabic, Dutch, Korean.
    Bug fixes and enhancements.

webfork

#9 Post by webfork »

jack wrote:New output formats/codecs: Opus (Ogg)
That's odd. Opus isn't Ogg nor is it a container format (like MKA) that could use Ogg. They're both separate audio formats.
jack wrote:New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
I'm tempted to be grumpy about a closed source toolset using open internals but part of me is glad to see how FFMPEG is just taking over.

jack

#10 Post by jack »

webfork wrote:That's odd. Opus isn't Ogg nor is it a container format (like MKA) that could use Ogg. They're both separate audio formats.
Yes, it's a little confusing, sorry. "Opus (Ogg)" means the file containing the opus audio stream in the Ogg container with the .opus extension.
webfork wrote:I'm tempted to be grumpy about a closed source toolset using open internals but part of me is glad to see how FFMPEG is just taking over.
99 percent of free and commercial audio/video converters use, directly or indirectly, FFmpeg libraries.
I can not publish the source of the program because it uses a lot of commercial components and icons (from Axialis).

webfork

#11 Post by webfork »

jack wrote:I can not publish the source of the program because it uses a lot of commercial components and icons (from Axialis).
Wait, Axialis the icon toolset? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axialis_IconWorkshop ?

jack

#12 Post by jack »

webfork wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:23 pm
jack wrote:I can not publish the source of the program because it uses a lot of commercial components and icons (from Axialis).
Wait, Axialis the icon toolset? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axialis_IconWorkshop ?
Yes, I bought a few icon sets from them and I use it in some of my applications, including the Audio Extractor.

jack

#13 Post by jack »

Today was released version 2.7

Changes:
  • Updated conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
  • Fixed an error causing incorrect mapping of audio streams when setting FFmpeg conversion parameters in files containing multiple audio streams and at least one video stream.
  • Fixed restoring the main window position after program restart when visual styles are enabled.
  • Added the ability to select visible columns from the context menu of the file list and from the main menu.
  • Automatic scrolling of text in the window with the conversion progress.

jack

#14 Post by jack »

Today was released version 2.8

Changes:
  • Updated conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
  • New module: Check for updates.
  • Added option to save the creation, last access and last write time of the source files in the output files.
  • A new control displaying a list of profiles. Now additional separators are displayed between the profiles, which increases the readability.
  • Fixed a bug that caused some of the conversion parameters reset when switching visual styles.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented closing the window with the conversion progress when the conversion ended with the minimized main window of the application. (@bitcoin: thanks!)
  • A small changes to many controls: file list (table), buttons, audio volume slider, some panels...
  • Bug fixes and other enhancements.
--------------------
Version 2.8 of the program is probably the last version running on Windows XP. Compatibility with Windows XP blocks access to some technologies, audio encoders and FFmpeg functionalities available only for Windows Vista and newer.
--------------------
@smaragdus: I removed the "Facebook" button from the toolbar.

smaragdus

#15 Post by smaragdus »

@jack
@smaragdus: I removed the "Facebook" button from the toolbar.
That is extremely kind of you, thank you! Anyway, after I deleted my Facebook account I also blocked Facebook via hosts file so I have no worries any more. :D
I think that now the toolbar looks better, thanks.