KeyCounter

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
dmg

KeyCounter

#1 Post by dmg »

KeyCounter Keeps track of how many times you press any key. Stats can be exported as a .CSV file.

I realize most people will have no use for this, but a few will. It is both unique, and entirely portable.

http://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=1895

Please Vote! :D

guinness

Re: KeyCounter

#2 Post by guinness »

Well Done! You're now R5.

I am sure Wolfghost is on your tail :) They (him/her) have many applications in the Private section which I have voted for because they are Portable, but are only missing 2 votes ... maybe you could look at them dmg.

dmg

#3 Post by dmg »

Thanks guinness. I have to admit I don't feel like I have done very much to be R5 yet. To be honest, I think I have something of an unfair advantage. For years my hobby has been finding, testing, cataloging and archiving free software. So, all I had to do was look through my collection to find apps that were not listed in the database. I am enjoying being able to share some of my collection with you guys. :)

guinness

#4 Post by guinness »

Well for a new user with only 23 posts you have both (inc. Wolfghost) been very active in adding uncatalogued software.