TreeCopy - copy directory structure

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
usdcs

TreeCopy - copy directory structure

#1 Post by usdcs »

[Moderator note: this is the primary TreeCopy program thread. View database entry]

----

From the RJL Software Web Site:
Have you ever needed to copy a directory structure without copying the files? TreeCopy now makes this possible. Our small program will allow you to select the "from directory" and "into directory", and it will proceed to copy ONLY the directory structure. The utility is bundled with functionality such as a command line interface, calculate directories, Windows XP look and feel and much, much more!TreeCopy is a free download, so try it out.
The ZIP archive contains a single EXE file and a Readme.htm file and can be downloaded here.

This is my first submission. I checked it with RegShot and Dependency Walker. I didn't see any Registry entries and everything in Dependency Walker seemed to be normal. If I overlooked something, I would appreciate knowing what it was.

Regards,
Dan

PS. The DOS command XCOPY source [destination] /T /E will copy a folder structure without the files, too.

Andrew Lee

#2 Post by Andrew Lee »

Posted to the database. Thanks!